Sunday, March 21, 2010

one foot in front of the other

I'm going to ballet class tomorrow! I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to dance again, but one thing or the other has kept me from actually following through. (If I'm being honest with myself, it was probably my own insecurities..) How fitting that when I got online today to look into classes, it turns out the classes start tomorrow, leaving me no time to "think about it". So I did it. I signed up. For the intermediate class. And yes, I forgot to pick up my ballet shoes from Pflugerville, and no, I'm not sure I have a leotard without holes in my drawer. But it's okay, because tomorrow I'm going to dance. I'm going to put one foot in front of the other, and hopefully, make my heart smile.

1 comment:

Aminatou said...

so proud of you.
love you to pieces